Stacked bar charts are an excellent option for displaying ordinal data and for highlighting part-to-whole relationships, like the percentage of survey respondents who selected strongly agree, agree, disagree, or strongly disagree.
- Visualizing Likert-type Data: Try Aggregated Stacked Bars by Stephanie Evergreen
- Which factors Russians blame for economic woes
- Whether people think the government is “very effective” or “not at all effective” at sharing data
- Corn and wheat stockpiles in China compared to the rest of the world
- Agree/disagree opinions on sales team performance
- Security on land lines vs. social media