Fellow evaluators and data visualization enthusiasts,
The Eastern Evaluation Research Society conference is quickly approaching, and I’m putting the finishing touches on our conference program.
Every conference has a theme, and I came across these previous themes when searching through some old computer files. I would love to share this cool historical information in a page or two in the conference program – but definitely not through boring bullet points like this.
How can I make this information shine??? My brain thinks in spreadsheets and bullet points and statistical formulas, not in graphic design…
Eastern Evaluation Research Society themes through the years:
- 2012: Evaluation in a Complex World: Balancing Theory and Practice
- 2011: Inspired Designs for Informed Action
- 2010: Expanding the Evaluator’s Toolkit
- 2009: Evaluation in the Digital Age: Promises & Pitfalls
- 2008: Evidence-Based Evaluation: Balancing rigor, Relevance & Reality
- 2007: Looking Forward: Promising Advances, Persistent Challenges
- 2006: Evaluation in the Real World: Common Problems and Practical Solutions
- 2005: Ethics, Evidence and Evaluation
- 2004: Effective Evaluation: Negotiating the Methods Maze
- 2003: Evaluation in Today’s World: T-tests or Tea Leaves
- 2002: Expanding the Scope of Evaluation: A Sea of Possibilities
- 1999: The Future is Now: Tools for the New Millenium
- 1998: In the Wave, Not the Wake – Evaluation: a Force for Change
- 1997: 20 Years of Evaluation: Trends, Trials & Transformations
- 1996: Health & Social Reform: Breakthrough or Breakdown
- 1995: The Resurgence of Evaluation: New Challenges – New Opportunities
- 1994: New Age Evaluation: Meeting the Challenges of Quality and Reform Initiatives
- 1993: Staying Relevant in the Information Age
- 1992: Consumer Satisfaction: Meeting the Needs of Stakeholders
- 1991: Evaluating Quality in the 90s: Mixing the Old with the New
- 1990: Evaluation on the Upswing: Back to the Future!
- 1989: Evaluation in Transition: A Pragmatic Approach
- 1988: Evaluation: Tools for Today
- 1987: The Changing Face of Evaluation: The Past as Prologue
- 1986: Marketing Program Evaluation
- 1979: Professionalism and Evaluation
Please share your suggestions below, or send me an email at AnnKEmery@gmail.com. Thank you!